Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Wow

Geez, it's been a LOOONG time since I updated this thing! I don't even think anyone other than Jenny reads it, but if you're not Jenny, then sorry for the delay.

All is going well. Mom is healing up and getting ready for another surgery, Ryan and I continue to experience joy on a daily basis, our friends are well, and God is faithful. Really, what else could you want?

If you're not Jenny and you're reading this blog, could you just reply to this post or send me an email so I know who's actually reading this? If no one other than Jenny responds, I may just shut it down.

Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. Um, I'm reading AND commenting, but clearly I don't count. *whatever.*

    hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a friend of Jenny's and I read -- and am blessed by your blog!

    ReplyDelete