Today's adventure is being home in Ann Arbor. My mom is having her surgery.......
We as a family are waiting on the Lord. So far, Mom has received excellent care and Dad and I are being cared for as well. Mom's surgeon spoke with us a few minutes ago, and said she came through the surgery well- Praise God! I guess her blood pressure was pretty elevated, but she made it. My Mom is one tough cookie. :-)
Amazing how God is providing witness opportunities through people in the waiting room. I was having a discussion with a dad while his son was in surgery, and we were able to encourage each other. Praise God for putting the right people around us at the right time.
Please continue to keep my entire family in your prayers. We should find out the pathology results in five to seven days.......
Praise God for answered prayers and for being with us as we wait!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment